11 Unmissable Moments At London Fashion Week
Marketa Salounova walks at London Fashion Week for the first time
Marketa said: "I am so happy to be walking in the Burberry show, it feels amazing. When I did the casting, I was wondering every day if they wanted me, but I was happy just to have met them. But when my agent told me, I was so surprised but very happy." Marketa participated in Elite Model Look in the Czech Republic in 2014. "The Elite Model Look changed my life - I met so many nice people. Bara [Podzimkova, winner of Elite Model Look World Final 2014] is still a very good friend of mine."
Best friends Yasmin Wijnaldum and Vittoria Ceretti walk in the same shows
3. Greta Varlese for Mary Katratzou
4. Mayowa Nicholas for Paul Smith
5. Alexandra Micu is a street style star
6. Yasmin for JW Anderson
7. Ysaunny Brito closed Gareth Pugh
Dominican model Ysaunny closed Pugh's theatrical show, inspired by his work making costumes for the opera Eliogabalo in Paris.
8. Chiara Corridori for DAKS
9. Greta Varlese is on a high in the UK
Greta, Italian winner from 2014, spotted herself on a billboard in London for the McQ campaign.
10. India Ruiterman walked for Julien MacDonald
11. Alistair Waterfield and Simon Jørgensen for Burberry
Following on from their runway debuts with the same brand in January, the two finalists from Elite Model Look 2015 (from the UK and Denmark) were spotted on the runway again.